Thanks for visiting our blog!

We hope that through our blog you'll get a glimpse of our world. We'd like to think our life is exciting enough to document, but really we're just "average joe's" living each day, loving each other!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

House hunting.....OVER



Hey everyone, here I am in Ohio again doing ER and trying to find a place to live. The past couple of weeks have been a little bit of a strain as I frantically searched all over northwest Ohio for that perfect little place for our family. After looking at over 150 houses online and an additional 40 or so with my real estate agent, we've found the "perfect" place! We made an offer yesterday which was accepted and now will grind our way through the formality of inspections, appraisals etc. and are planning on closing June 12th. Finding this house was definitely one of those times where God reminded me that He already has our future planned. He knows where we'll be and when, and all He asks is that we be patient, willing to listen, and willing to do the legwork for Him. We're excited to say the least. We will keep you updated on how things progress and will post more pics later.

This link may or may not work, but should take you to a page for a "virtual tour"....ooohhh, aaaahhh.
http://infocushometours.com/listingpop.aspx?listingId=7f93a956-10c7-4ab9-8beb-3a1b8fcf3bc3
Micah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah and Kaylea!!!! That looks amazing! Perfect! The backyard is amazing for mo, the rooms look awesome and with you two decorating...holy cow the value of this house will shoot up! Seriously that made my day yesterday and I can't wait to come visit and such! Dang this is awesome! Ah Ah Ah....im singing a little song of wonderfulnessmess over your new found place! Hurray! Good job on the search Micah, nice pick.
Miss you both and love you. Your girl- Ash

Jamieson Family said...

hey, what a cute place. I haven't taken the virtual tour, but am going to go back and do that! We can't wait to be close. It will be a blast and I will throw the best ever shower for Kaylea! Hooray! I love showers!I love your comments about God's plan for each one of us. Beautiful thoughts... We couldn't agree more.

Mike W said...

OK, call me old school, but I finally figured out how this thing works (I think!!). You guys are great, and I'm proud of you. I'm looking forward to mini W getting here... pops