Thanks for visiting our blog!

We hope that through our blog you'll get a glimpse of our world. We'd like to think our life is exciting enough to document, but really we're just "average joe's" living each day, loving each other!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week 18...Mother's (to be) Day

So Mother's Day this year takes on a whole new meaning.  It's kinda weird that I don't even know whether we have a son or a daughter, but I'm already loving being a mother.  (I can say that now that the morning sickness is over and my appetite is back!)  I spent Mother's Day with my mom (dad too)!  It has been nice being able to spend time with them before we move. 
 
Micah is still in OH until Saturday.  Four weeks apart is long enough!  I fly out there on Wednesday to see him and also our new house.  
As you can see mini W is taking over my body.  I went to the doctors on Friday and she said everything looks great.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaylea you look gorgeous in that dress! Your glowing and I couldn't stop thinking about you today. This is awesome! I love you. Ash.