Thanks for visiting our blog!

We hope that through our blog you'll get a glimpse of our world. We'd like to think our life is exciting enough to document, but really we're just "average joe's" living each day, loving each other!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life AI ( After Ironman)

Hmm, is there really life AI?  Since being home from the race life has been quite busy.  We are officially out of our apartment- thank goodness!  Micah is in Ohio doing his last medical school rotation.  While out there he is also trying to find us a place to live.  
I am still plugging away at Starbucks and assisting the young minds of the world with my mad math skills.  I'm feeling really good and final
ly have an appetite again.  Actually, I got my appetite along with somebody else's because I am ALWAYS hungry!  I'm in my 4th month now and go back to the doctor May 9.  I still haven't felt "lil' W" yet, but am anxiously awaiting the first feeling. 



I'm a little bummed because I had to pull out of the half-marathon that I was training for due to a hip injury, but I'll be there to cheer on the family!  Hope ya'll are doing well and we love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your soooooo pregnant!!!! i miss you i miss you i miss you! you look beautiful sis! i love you.