Thanks for visiting our blog!

We hope that through our blog you'll get a glimpse of our world. We'd like to think our life is exciting enough to document, but really we're just "average joe's" living each day, loving each other!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Recent Happenings

I thought I would take a second and give an update. It's been a busy month here in the Worrell household. The end of August Micah's parents came to visit us which was such a treat. We realize how much we miss being around the familiar, but were so glad for the time we had to spend with them.
 





Starting in September Micah began his orthopedic rotation and hasn't had a day off since Sept 1. His day starts around 3:30 and some days is lucky to be in bed by 8:30 unless he is on call. He is really enjoying the surgeries and being in the hospital, but will be ready for a break by the end of the month. I'm not really sure if he'll get his "break" next month once the baby arrives. Our due date is October 12, but who knows when Mini "W" will make the grand entrance.
I went back to CO for a baby shower thrown by my wonderful friends and family. It was amazing and wonderful to see everyone. We are very blessed and miss everyone like crazy! Here are a few pictures from the shower.



As for now, I'm "nesting" as they call it- trying to get the house ready for the baby, but also my parents will be visiting. I am very excited to meet this little one and begin this next chapter in our life. We appreciate all the love and support from everyone and will keep you posted on the arrival of the newest Worrell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaylea, I enjoy reading your blog. It was funny when Allison told me that Rosalie Lister was at your baby shower. We used to go to the same church when Allison and Brandon were about in 5th and 6th grades. Small world isn't it.

I'm sure you guys are really excited to meet the little one. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you embark on the big adventure of parenting!

maren said...

I just keep checking your blog thinking that Micah will be updating from the hospital... :o) I'm pretty sure today was my guess, so come on mini w!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)