Thanks for visiting our blog!

We hope that through our blog you'll get a glimpse of our world. We'd like to think our life is exciting enough to document, but really we're just "average joe's" living each day, loving each other!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BABY TIME

So, we're back and this time it's no joke...at least that's what they tell us.
We've been admitted and are sitting in the delivery room watching Dr 90210
between contractions. Looks like that lil' baby finally wants out.
We'll keep things updated as much as possible and will have pics/video on the
blog as things progress.

1 comment:

steph said...

sorry if this is a duplicate comment...I'm not sure it worked the first time... So I can't tell you how excited I am and I had a few tears just from hearing you were admitted and reading this update...and nothing has even happened yet... What a sap I have become. I love you guys so much and am praying things go smoothly! You know I will be checking this like every hour! Hopefully I will see you and that baby soon. Love,
Steph (and the rest of the Abbott clan)