Thanks for visiting our blog!

We hope that through our blog you'll get a glimpse of our world. We'd like to think our life is exciting enough to document, but really we're just "average joe's" living each day, loving each other!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weeks 11 & 12

Almost to the end of the first trimester!!! I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I am, enjoying my daily naps:) Micah is taking great care of me and is very helpful around the house. We have our 2nd appointment on Tuesday and will hopefully hear the heartbeat! My pants still fit, but by the end of the day are a bit tighter than they used to be.
As Micah wrote in his "Training" post he has been working very hard and is now in his 2 taper weeks. His workouts are significantly shorter and he is feeling great and ready to race. My parents, along with his brother Ben, will be joining me in Tempe, Arizona for the big race! I'm so proud of Micah and excited to see him fulfill a dream.
We leave on April 10th and his race will be on April 13.
I am still plugging away at Starbucks and enjoying my last few months as a barista.

We are now living at my parents house until June and as you can see Moses has adjusted quite well. He loves his buddy Tucker!

2 comments:

maren said...

Hey guys! Glad to hear you're feeling pretty good! Can't wait to see pics from the big race! Rock it, Micah!!! :o) We love you!

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute pic of the little tucker and moses...keep me posted on the heartbeat and all! love you!